Allow me to introduce my colleagues....
- Leila is our house mother. She has now borne three litters. Much honour
to her! All her kittens have proved to be extremely beautiful and vivacious.
Leila is a Grand Mistress of the Flying Moon, and High Priestess of
the City Rooftop. All hail Leila!
- Sass is our house father. He is a characteristic pure blooded Siamese
temperament. High spirited, close to his human, energetic and extremely
territorial. Sass is a Supreme Master of the order of the Wriggling
Tail and Lord High Executioner of the Empire of the Slippery Stair.
- Solomon is Leila's Mother's Mother Son. A Grand Master of the human
Third Dimension, he is also attributed with having discovered a solution
to the eternal four colour problem.
- Jake is Leila's son. A credit to his mother, he is Sass's apprentice.
He is also a Grand Master of the Order of Hunters, and specialises in
- Cassie is queen of all she surveys. A superior Bengal with a penchant
for paper and an active dislike of poor Charlie. Everyone else she loves
and treats us all to a good wash whether we want it or not! She's head
of the Secret Service and the Chief Enforcer.
- Known to all and sundry as 'the merciless', Ming is Cassie's half
brother and he's incredibly clumsy with an amazingly loud howl. He's
a Grand Master of the Order of the Wrigglers and High Lord of the Cat
- Muff The Fluff is a wild a crazy Somali. Voted the fastest cat in
the west she is High Priestess of Chaos and Mistress of the Bedchamber.
She flies around here at high speed laughing as she goes, often with
Cassie in hot pursuit.
- Another Bengal Charlie is mister cool! Always cool, calm and collected
and perfectly turned out. He is Lord of the Gardens and Master of the
- That's Me! I am Secretary to the House Brood. I was born some 4.2
standard earth human years ago. I am the least aggressive of Felines,
but also the most terrifying in attack. My honoured role is to preserve
the ancient knowledge of our forefathers.